This is the journal of Benedict Beaumont as he travels round India on a Mororbike.

This is the journal of Benedict Beaumont as he travels round India on a Mororbike.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Post Script

Dear Reader

Phew! All over now.

This blog will stay active until the end of January.

After that I am hoping that it will be able to be published in some form, so I may take it down. If you email me your details (Benedict.Beaumont@Googlemail.com), I will make sure you have a copy.

If you have enjoyed reading it, please spread the word and retweet, repost or just tell someone about the website!

If you would like to know what I am up to next..... check back on the 2nd of January, and I will let you know then.

Much Love

Benedict
21st December,
Somewhere over Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment